What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is dental work that improves the appearance of a person’s teeth, gums and/or smile. Many dentists refer to themselves as “cosmetic dentists” regardless of their specific education, specialty, training and experience in this field. Some general dentists and specialists have significant knowledge and experience in cosmetic dentistry. These dentists will typically work with dental lab ceramists who are particularly skilled and use much higher qualities of porcelain. The American Dental Association does not recognize cosmetic dentistry as a formal specialty area of dentistry.
We offer cosmetic dentistry in Mexico cheaper than US dentists at affordable prices.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Composite Bonding, Composite Resin or Dental fillings: Used for chipped, broken, discolored or decayed. A dental composite material similar to the natural enamel and dentin is placed over the treated tooth.
- Teeth whitening, teeth bleaching: Selected chemical materials are placed in the office or given to the patient changing the appearance of your natural teeth color into whiter shades.
- Dental Veneers: Porcelain laminates similar to dental crowns are placed over prepared teeth to recover or improve your natural teeth esthetics, commonly used over front teeth, gaps in between teeth and chipped, broken, discolored, decayed or small teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are prosthesis made out of titanium inserted on your bone giving back the possibility to place Dental crowns, veneers, Dental bridges, Partial or total dental plates, missing teeth cause collapse of your mouth, bone loss, gum resection and lose of the primary eating and speaking functions along with giving the face and older look. Dental implants are an excellent alternative to recover all these functions and give a younger look.
- Smile Makeover: Smile makeover is a reconstruction of some or all of your teeth giving a better esthetic, better function of your mouth, can be done with Composite Bonding, Dental veneers, Dental crowns, and Dental bridges.
- Full mouth reconstruction: A full mouth reconstruction involves a total change of your teeth, this can be done for functional purposes such as tired or hurt muscles, articulations, bone, soft tissue or teeth, is commonly suggested to people with worn teeth and can also be done to those searching nothing but a better esthetic or mouth function. This can solve headaches and muscular problems.
Please make your appointment at least one day in advance, or email us.
Business Hours (Pacific Time) Are:
Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturdays 9am to 3pm, Sunday “CLOSED”
We accept Visa and MasterCard
Cash, Security Checks and Travelers Check
Sorry, we don’t accept personal checks